find. Women,Clothing,Dresses,Casual Amazon Brand – Find. Women V Neck Long Sleeve Casual Dresses T Shirt Loose Dress with Pockets 10 Oct. 2022

      Amazon Brand - Find. Women V Neck Long Sleeve Casual Dresses T Shirt Loose Dress with Pockets

Brand: find.

Amazon Brand – Find. Women V Neck Long Sleeve Casual Dresses T Shirt Loose Dress with Pockets Women,Clothing,Dresses,Casual by find. with .

    This Amazon branded dress arrived well packaged in a zip lock plastic bag. The t-shirt dress is made from 95% rayon and 5% spandex meaning that it has a good amount of stretch to it – it somewhat feels similar to t-shirt fabric. The casual style features a slight V shaped neckline, x2 concealed deep pockets (very useful), an asymmetrical hem line and long sleeves. I chose the navy blue which was a lovely colour but it also comes in black, green, red and x2 floral patterns (light blue and red).I’m 5 foot 7.5 inches (170cm) and the length of this dress is short in style but I do really like the irregular drop hem, it gives it an edge to the design and it drapes well. The fabric was soft and comfortable, but I thought that the material was a bit thin – I wouldn’t wear this in autumn, spring or winter without layering and I would personally want to wear this with jeans or leggings unless on holiday. I found the dress to be a loose fit but too short on my long arms (I do have longer than average arms so for most this should be fine). I’m a size 10 on top and 12 bottom and ordered a medium size. I felt like the casual dress could benefit from a belt to add a bit of structure and interest with everyday wear.The dress did arrive very wrinkled, so I gave it a machine wash at 30°C and an iron on low before wearing and it didn’t shrink / lose any vibrancy. The stitching all seems to be well finished too. Priced at £20.99 at the time of reviewing, I think this that the dress is meant more for warmer days as it is very lightweight and doesn’t cling which is great for the really hot days. I could have got away with ordering a size smaller but it is a loose style. A good basic dress but maybe a little overpriced at the current price.

Dress is nice but the reason I ordered it was for the pockets! I either have a dud dress or it’s misleading!! Don’t advertise pockets if there are none!! Disappointed as hell!!

    Please like and share reviews product Amazon Brand – Find. Women V Neck Long Sleeve Casual Dresses T Shirt Loose Dress with Pockets by find. Find also reviews product the latest Women,Clothing,Dresses,Casual on mar-kim.com